I’m so thankful I had a childhood before technology took over
|—||Dude on OKC with the best pick up lines I have ever heard (via katamarang)|
- japan ≠ korea ≠ china
- pakistan is not in the middle east
- most muslims aren’t arabs
- geishas are not prostitutes
- mexico is a very small part of latin america
- there are 54 countries in africa
- china has 56 different ethnic groups and none of them eat chop suey
- singapore is not part of china
- most singaporeans speak english as their first language, please don’t ask, “why is your English so good”
Indian people are also Asian
Fun at Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes.
The look on her face.
"I have been dealing with this for 10 years. You don’t even know."
My dad credits this as his favorite photo of me.
When I was younger, I was very socially anxious. I hated crowds, hated attention, hated being up on stage. In preschool there was this little Halloween show that we put on, and man, I did not want to do that shit, let me tell you. All those parents watching me sing some stupid song? Nah, that ain’t me.
But I was forced to, and I was pissed about it. My dad was in the audience, taking pictures and enjoying the show. In that moment, I swear, my tiny four year old was pure rage and resentment. I felt the word “fuck” years before I knew what it was.
My dad pointed the camera at me, and I turned, and I looked. I gave him the look that summed up all the anger, all the absolute fury that was brewing inside me. He says that he had never before seen such a perfect depiction of total and complete hatred. In his four year old son.
To this day whenever I get pissed, he calls me “Buzz Lightyear”.